Weddings at Alcantara Vineyards:
We’re glad you are interested in celebrating your special day on our beautiful property! We’ve laid out the basics below, but please speak to us directly to schedule a walkthrough and receive an exact quote. Prices can be adjusted and exceptions made on a case by case basis. We have a max capacity of 150 people.
What is included in the base price:
- 1200 sq. ft. covered chapel area
- 5000 sq. ft. outdoor lighted lawn
- 200 wooden folding chairs
- Six 60” round tables
- Four 72” round tables
- Two 3X6 Rectangle tables
- Two sweetheart tables
- Use of Bridal suite for Bride/Bridesmaid prep on day of event
- One hour rehearsal time, during business hours, based on availability
- Two hour photography time, during business hours, based on availability
Add on services:
Our indoor main tasting room is available for cocktail service after business hours (6:00pm)
for up to one hour at the rate of $250.00. Wine must be pre-purchased and pre-selected.
Tastings are not available during cocktail hours.
- You must purchase 1 case of Alcantara wine, at a 15% discount, per 25 guests for the
reception. You can choose the wine you would like and take home whatever remains after the
event has ended. (You may have a credit card on file with us for the additional purchase of
wine throughout the evening). Only Alcantara wine may be served at the reception.
- We do not provide food but we do have a preferred vendor list. Any vendors not on our list
must be pre-approved and provide a health certificate, general liability insurance and have
- You may buy beer for your event but it must be handled and served by either your
caterer or an Alcantara staff member.
- Our facility coordinator will manage the setup and breakdown of chairs and tables. Trash &
general cleanup is your responsibility.
- We are an outdoor venue. It is your responsibility to develop a backup plan in case of
inclement weather, as not all outside areas are covered, and the indoor areas will not be
available in those situations.
- We are a smoke tree facility. A designated area can be arranged as needed.
- A $500.00 deposit must be paid to save the date. The remaining balance and wine purchase
must be made at least 75 days prior to the event.
Event day and time frame:
Please note that we do not close the winery for private events.
12 to 10PM – Use of Chapel area
12 to 10PM – Use of Bridal Suite
12 to 10PM – Caterer Facilities available
10PM – Facilities closed, all guests must leave
OPEN DAILY FROM 11AM - 5PM
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Easter
Alcantara Vineyards · 3445 S. Grapevine Way · Cottonwood, Arizona 86326 · (928) 649-8463